NOTE: The information provided below is for reference purposes only. None of this information is a substitute for official publications and regulations. The information below may be superseded by publications, amendments and NOTAMs.
The AIS database for Hungary, Moldova, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia and Italy is managed by EUROCONTROL. Please register at the EUROCONTROL European AIS Database to get access to aeronautical data such as en-route charts and airport information. Please pay attention to ENR parts of AICs regarding the prohibited, restricted, danger and military exercise areas.
Note: SkyDemon flight planning app includes chart coverage for Moldova and Ukraine.
The official route is LHJK—(LHTL)-LUKK—ZZZZ—UKKK—LRCK—LYNI—LDRI—LIPV
- LHJK (Jakabszállás, Hungary): starting point
- LHTL (Tököl, Hungary): customs and passport control
- LUKK (Chișinău, Moldova): customs and passport control
- ZZZZ (Vadul lui Vodă, Moldova): overnight stay
- UKKK (Kiev-Zhulyanu, Ukraine): customs and passport control, two days stay
- LRCK (Constanța, Romania): customs and passport control, two days stay
- LYNI (Niš, Serbia): customs and passport control, overnight stay
- LDRI (Rijeka, Croatia): customs and passport control, overnight stay
- LIPH (Venice-Lido, Italy): rally end
Customs are not available on demand at LHJK. We will use LHTL (Tököl) for outbound procedures. Customs must be arranged at least 48 hrs prior to arrival; +36305471419. The alternative is LHUD (Szeged).
Vadul Lui Voda aerodrome: Google maps
En Route Charts
LUKK Procedures and Aerodrome Charts
Vadul Lui Voda
VFR Sectional Charts (warning - these files are rather large, 15 to 30 megabytes each)
En Route Charts
UKKK Procedures and Aerodrome Charts
VFR Sectional Charts
Tuzla airport +40 744 488 845